Hotel Chelsea

Tuesday 9 September 2014









This dress is a rather recent purchase from H&M, it was one of those accidental finds that seemed to be a return as there was only one, and lukily in my size. 
It was defiantly fate! 
The 70's poppy red floral pattern and cut reminded me of something Pamela Love might wear, I adore her relaxed New York bohemian style, so wanted to emulate this in the styling of the look.
underneath I wore a black silk lace trimmed slip and black bralet, wanting to really emphasise the sheerness of the dress and wear it like it was a sexy slinky dressing gown, with back lace peeking through. 

Hat: New Look, Dress: H&M, Bralet: Topshop, Slip: Vintage, Shoes: Topshop, Rosary: Pamela Love, Bag: Zara, Rings: Primark, Freedom and Urban Outfitters.

(Please excuse my nails they are in need of some maintenance.)

Thank you for reading my first post!
Alice xx


No comments

Post a Comment